1. The competition is brought to you by myAko, Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.
2. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of myAko, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
3. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The deadline for entries is Friday 17 April 23:59. Entries received at any time after the prescribed closing time and date will not be considered as a valid entry.
6. myAko accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. Once the competition closes, a winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process.
8. Three gift cards will be available, of differing values
9. The winner will be notified using details provided in the entry form. myAko is not responsible for any contact details which recorded incorrectly.
10. If, having made those efforts it is not possible to contact the winner, the winner's prize will be forfeited and myAko will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
11. The prize will be posted to the winner’s postal address provided following successful notification of the prize. myAko is not responsible for failure to deliver the prize should a postal address be provided incorrectly.
12. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
13. myAko reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond myAko’s control make it necessary to do so.
14. The decision of myAko regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. The full name of the winner will be obtainable for three months from the closing date of the competition upon application.
16. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. myAko reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
17. myAko reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
18. myAko, including its directors, employees, or suppliers, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
19. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the competition, which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
20. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.